BUCS Peaks Trip - 14th February 2020
The trip will run from the 14th - 16th February, and we'll be staying in a cosy bunkhouse so sleeping bags and roll mats are essential. Cost is £10 for BUCS competitors and £20 for everyone else, to be paid through the union site. Please state leaving time and location on your sign up!
- # Name Sign Up Date Gear Needed Comments
- 1 Jack Smith Fri 31st January (9:21pm) None. Brynmill - Time TBD
- 2 Gemma Swan Sat 1st February (12:14pm) None. On placement in bridgend. Finish work at 4. Back in swansea for 5:30
- 3 Kate Sambrook Sat 1st February (12:15pm) Helmet, Nut key, Trad rack, Single rope, Double ropes.
- 4 Tom Daniel Sat 1st February (12:31pm) Helmet, Nut key. Port Tennant pickup please
- 5 Chloe Rogers Sat 1st February (12:42pm) Helmet, Nut key. Bay, from 3
- 6 Rachel Fyfe Sat 1st February (12:44pm) None. Uplands
- 7 Andrew Robertson Sat 1st February (1:45pm) Helmet, Nut key, Trad rack. St Helens area; anytime
- 8 Gethin Jones Sun 2nd February (2:37pm) None. Uplands/Singleton
- 9 Ana Guri Sun 2nd February (6:09pm) Helmet, Nut key, Trad rack, Single rope, Double ropes. Driving to Peaks on Saturday morning with Max
- 10 Lewis Fisher-reeves Sun 2nd February (6:47pm) None. Trad time babbyyyy
- 11 Daniel Evans Sun 2nd February (6:50pm) Trad rack. anytime from uplands please
- 12 Tom Robinson Sun 2nd February (6:51pm) None.
- 13 Hafsa Maududi Sun 2nd February (6:55pm) Belay device, Helmet, Nut key, Trad rack, Single rope, Double ropes. From Bay whenever
- 14 Sara Coy Sun 2nd February (7:32pm) Helmet, Nut key, Trad rack, Single rope, Double ropes. Bay, please anytime
- 15 Marta Pulfer Thu 6th February (8:45am) Belay device, Harness, Helmet, Nut key. Bay, afternoon I think (still waiting on a lab class time)
- 16 Joe Nathan Sat 8th February (1:45pm) None. Brynmill anytime
- 17 James Price Sat 8th February (1:53pm) Double ropes.
- 18 Jack Williams Sat 8th February (5:25pm) None. the later the better
- 19 Charlie Halliwell Sun 9th February (4:52pm) None.
- 20 Rosie Newmanhopkins Mon 10th February (9:45am) Trad rack. Can leave anytime from uplands