Brecon Beacons - 26th March 2017
Hiking at Four Falls Trail will meet at Fulton house at 10am sunday. Walking through forest reaching four waterfalls along the way, Will be going in if sunny :) 5.5 miles not far but should be fun. will perhaps go further if there is call for it. Hope to see you there. Will aim to be back at 2 just to have a little walk not really sure what people would like. Bring lunch.
- # Name Sign Up Date Gear Needed Comments
- 1 Edward James Wed 22nd March (6:45pm) None.
- 2 William Mccoll Wed 22nd March (7:41pm) None.
- 3 Laura Guest Wed 22nd March (9:14pm) None.
- 4 Philippe Moracchini Thu 23rd March (12:51am) None.
- 5 Gemma Swan Thu 23rd March (9:53am) None.
- 6 Chloe Lloyd Thu 23rd March (2:47pm) None. Oooo waterfalls!
- 7 Calum Mcclune Thu 23rd March (7:29pm) None.
- 8 Phil Reynolds Sat 25th March (4:38pm) Belay device, Harness, Helmet, Nut key, Trad rack, Single rope, Double ropes.
- 9 Elliott Galvin Sat 25th March (9:37pm) None.