Brecon Beacons Hike - 17th March 2019
Will be putting on a hike in the Brecon Beacons this Sunday. We will be hiking in the Black Mountains in the west of the beacons. Going to see a lake called Llyn Y Fan Fach as well as the mountain of Fan Brycheiniog at 802m. Looks to be a great circular walk with some epic scenery! Will be meeting at Fulton house at 9am on Sunday. The weather looks ok, but there will likely be some showers so make sure to bring waterproofs and good footwear. Also make sure to bring some lunch and £5 petrol money. No climbing equipment needed!
- # Name Sign Up Date Gear Needed Comments
- 1 Alex Hanson Thu 14th March (12:23am) None.
- 2 Will Thompson Thu 14th March (12:43am) None.
- 3 Chris Evans Thu 14th March (11:21am) None.
- 4 Sai Htet Fri 15th March (9:12am) Belay device, Harness, Helmet.
- 5 Richard Noot-davies Fri 15th March (11:47am) None.
- 6 Alexandru Dascalu Fri 15th March (7:56pm) Belay device, Harness, Helmet, Nut key. Not sure if we need any sort of climbing gear for this trip.