Boiler Slab- Outdoor Trad - 16th February 2019
Meet outside Fulton at 9am for a spot of Trad on one of the Gower's greatest crags. Bring £5 for petrol, weather appropriate clothing, lunch, and plenty to drink. Please indicate on the sign up any gear you may need, this is a great opportunity to be introduced to the world of outdoor climbing!
- # Name Sign Up Date Gear Needed Comments
- 1 Fraser Hughes Thu 14th February (8:43am) Helmet, Nut key, Single rope, Double ropes.
- 2 Oliver Spurrell Thu 14th February (11:05am) Helmet, Trad rack, Single rope, Double ropes.
- 3 Tom Cosford Thu 14th February (2:17pm) None.
- 4 Thomas Barter Thu 14th February (2:24pm) Double ropes.
- 5 Max Forgham Thu 14th February (2:35pm) Helmet, Nut key, Trad rack, Single rope, Double ropes.
- 6 Sai Htet Thu 14th February (2:43pm) Belay device, Harness, Helmet, Nut key.
- 7 Chris Evans Thu 14th February (3:06pm) Double ropes.
- 8 Will Thompson Thu 14th February (6:57pm) None.
- 9 Lewis Fisher-reeves Fri 15th February (10:16am) Helmet, Nut key, Trad rack.
- 10 James Price Fri 15th February (4:40pm) None. Only if car needed